Monday 25 November 2019

Te Whare Tui Camp 2019


This is a google slides presentation about our camp experience. 
My favourite Activity was slippy hockey.I liked slippy hockey because everyone was slipping over including me.I also liked slippy hockey because it was funny when I was trying to snach the ball off everyone with my red hockey stick.It was also really cool because I slipped over but I got a goal! I think it was extra cool because all of us were shivering cause we were freezing from the water slide but when we all ran on the mat  it was So cosy warm.It was also really cool when we all slipped on the slippery mat at the same time.But my most favourte part about slippy hokey was that I had so much fun!



1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a great slide show! I enjoy hockey too but i've never done slippy hockey before. But be careful not to be repetitive.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.