Thursday 5 September 2019

Arahia Caught Being a Good Dad

Why I think my dad is the best! 
I think my dad is the best because he helps me with my home learning when I am struggling with my math. 
I also love him cause if I’m making him late for work he still doesn't get mad at me. 
And I love him because he took me fishing one day cause I wanted to catch some fish and cause it would be my first time fishing.but at the end we did not ANYTHING! 
And I love my dad cause he would support me when I go to sport. 
And he’s not like one of those mean dads that don't even care for their children.
Arahia













This is my nomination for my caught being good dad. Unfortuantly I did not win Sarena won even though I think my dad is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.