Friday 2 August 2019

Amazing Water Facts

My Amazing Water Facts


In my class we have been learning about water cycles. Me and my working partner Kiarn have been learning facts about water to share with others.


Facts

The worst marine pollution was beetween 1953-1967 when a plastics factory in Japan deposited  mucury into the sea.Over 20 000 people were affected and 800 people died.

    The longest non stop swimmer was made by Susie Maroney from Australia in 1998.She swam from Mexico to Cuba (197) in 38 hrs and 33 min.


    A person can survive without food for more than 30 days but less than a week without water.

    The longest non stop swimmer was made by Susie Maroney from Australia in 1998.She swam from Mexico to Cuba (197) in 38 hrs and 33 min.



    What I found tricky while doing the video was that sometime I would forget how to say some of the hard words.And what I liked about doing the video was that most of the words I knew so most of it was pretty easy.

    1 comment:

    1. great job Arahia and Kiarn next time you should make it a bit more entertaining!

      ReplyDelete

    Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.