Thursday 20 August 2020

Idea For The Short Film

 WALT we are learning to write about our ideas for film making.


Last week we had to make up ideas for our film making.Our theme was An All Nighter In Lockdown.Here is my idea for the film making.


Arahia-

An All Nighter-Your watching Jumanji with your family and then suddenly you get sucked up into the game not knowing what to do.Then your family starts looking for you because they are so confused on what just happened and so they call the police and they start looking for you.


I did also make a few differences to make my idea more interesting.



I loved drawing my ideas it was my favourite part because I love drawing.


Do you like drawing?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Arahia, I really love you movie idea. I loved the JUMAN-GI movie that Pt England School made a few years ago, I think this idea is just as good. You've done a great job on your storyboard! What are some of the other movie ideas you thought of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Whaea Deb I actually remember that movie it's some were in my drive.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I love your story board Arahia.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.